Sunday 6 November 2016

Tecnic Advent calendar 2016




Tecnic Advent beauty calendar


So it's almost that time of year, where everyone starts buying there Christmas advent calendars before they sell out and trust me they don't stay in shops for long. I remember when an advent used to be advent candles or just a chocolate advent calendar.
Loads of companies have made an advent, you get chocolate, candles, cosmetics, jewellery, toys and so on.




Anyway this year I wanted to find a beauty one as last year I had the H&M gold rose packaging advent, which was filled with Christmas charms, earings, etc which was in my last December blog post which I loved. I Found this one online which is amazing for the price. Its the ' Tecnic wreath advent calendar''. I love the shape of the advent its unusual to the normal look, its a hexagon shape with a wreath patterned in the middle of the box on the front.
You get 24 beauty products counting up to Christmas day. You do get lipglosses, pallets, nail varnishs etc... it does show you on the back of the box what you get inside, but if yiou didn't want to find out and keep it a surprise then stick the advent straight on to the wall or put it against something. But at least you don't know what day you will be getting that beauty product till you open the countdown doors of course.



By looking on the back of the advent I'm higly impressed for what you get and how much you spend for this beautiful unique calendar.
I cant wait to start opening the doors in December and letting you guys know that I received behind the doors and how I found what the products was like.
Overall I love the packaging, the value for money is amazing and I recommend you to give this ago in December.


Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...