Tuesday 7 February 2017

Revolution matte lipsticks review


Revolution lipstick's review


I've heard a few people talking about the new Revolution lip kits and thought I would order some too and give them ago as I love matte liquid lipsticks anyway.
They sold out on the superdrug website so I ordered them from https://www.tambeauty.com/ which was the same price anyway!
I found two liquid lipsticks I thought I would give ago then I found out they do have a few other liquid lipsticks they sell on there own so I ordered some of them as well.



The first matte lip kits I ordered was 'Echelon'. In the box you get a lip pencil and a liquid lipstick, the pencil is amazing!, it glides on so smooth and it doesn't scratch, the liquid lipstick, applies on very easily too, it glides on creamy at first then it takes alittle while to dry. If you leave the formula on it's own all day without any lipsticks, or gloss, this does stay on all day and that's what I like, for my lipstick too actually last the day!.
Anyway 'Echelon' is a beautiful brown nude which goes well with pretty much anything you wear, I don't normally go for browns but this is such a stunning brown, so if your don't too sure wearing brown yourself I highly recommend this as you will love it!.

 Echelon


The second matte lip kit is in the shade 'Noble' this is my top favourite matte lipsticks!
This colour is so beautiful, it's a orange nude, this looks great with a 'nude face' or even with eyeliner and mascara face!. I wear this in the morning, I don't top it up and it's still on my lips from when I get back home. It fades a little bit but you would expect that. Revolution lip liquids at the moment are so nice and creamy and my favourite lip products at the moment!...GIVE THESE AGO NOW =D

Noble

I purchased 2 of there liquid Euphoria's on there own to give these ago too. This one in ' 'Karma' is a slight different formula. It's a creamy buttery formula which leaves your lips soft and smooth but also looking like the matte liquid lipsticks. This is a similar shade to the matte lipstick in the shade Noble, both of them are a orange nude, but this shade is slightly lighter. This is my favourite shade out of the two liquid Euphoria's I purchased.

Karma

The other one I got is the one in the shade ' Fate' , this colour screems out summer to me!, its shuch a light beautiful pink which would look perfect to wear in the summer, with crop top, or even a nice white shirt. These look nice and glossy when you leave them on, so if your not too keen wearing a matte lipstick but like the look of them but want a slight shine to your lips then I highly recommend these Euphoria's!.

My last lip product I purchased by revolution is the Lipstick 'When you came to me' if you don't like liquid lipsticks then this is the one for you. It's such a beautiful moisturizing lipstick. It's a nudey pink which will look great with barley any makeup. But also if you want to go heavy on your eye's then this would settle your makeup down. This doesn't last all day, as I didn't expect it from a lipstick. But it makes your lip moistizered and looking pretty most of the day, just keep topping it up and you will be fine.

When you came to me

Overall I love all of these but my favourites are the new liquid lipsticks, they stay on my lips allday without a top up and the coulours are so beautiful. I highly recommend to check out and try out Revolution's lip products out expecially there new ones.

Photo matte lip liquids swatches
Top - Echelon
2nd - Noble
3rd - Karma
4th - Fate

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...