Friday 9 September 2016

Rose Gold Jewellery haul



Rose Gold Jewellery haul



Beike rose gold watch - I saw this online and thought it looked elegant and pretty, the brand name is 'Beike' and it's a Quartz wristwatch. The dial window is made out of glass, so I have to be very carful with it, don't want it to shatter! There's four differnet colours Red, pink, white and black. I choose the white daisy watch as it goes with anything! It's such a nice fitting, it's not too tight, it's pretty lose and feels really nice on your skin.






The photo on the left  I paired the Beike watch with a thin gold rose leaf bangle, when I sore this bangle I thought wow this will pair really well with the watch, it's the same colour rose gold, it's matches the nature it has, daisy's and leaf's and overall I love it!, it's abit too big so I pushed the two leaf's together to make it slightly tighter.



Rose gold earrings- These are really nice diamond shape earrings, these earrings have 3 'V' shape plain rose gold bits in the middle of the diamond shape, outside of the 'V' shapes there's a big 'V' shape with pretty gems on top of it, These would go well with any of the items I've mentioned so far in this blog.





Rose gold necklace-

This necklace caught my eye, the gems was just sparkling in the light in the store, it has a simple rose gold chain, with a gold rose circle and there's also a circle in the middle with pretty tiny gems. It looks really nice with a black dress.
I highly recommend everything here, especially the Beike watch it's not a tight fitting, it's pretty lose, looks smart with anything you wear and all of these jewellery items looks amazing!




Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...