Sunday 9 October 2016

Sleek matte me lip creams review



Sleek matte me lip creams


So in a few months it will be Christmas again ( where has the time gone?!) Anyway most places have started to bring out there Christmas gifts. Boots is always worth looking around especially around now. I went in to my local boots and found sleek matte me lip creams gift set.
I love the sleek lip creams and brought this straight away!
You get four different lip cream shades and for the price for four its amazing!.



The first colour is 'Old Hollywood' the shade is a really dark red pretty much a burgundy colour. When you first apply to your lips it's a deep red then near the end of the day it slightly fades to a slight lighter red.  This shade is perfect for Christmas time with a black sparkly dress.

The second shade is 'Velvet slipper', this colour is a dark brown with hints of red/ purple tones. This really looks great for autumn time, so when your wearing a mustard colour jumper, autumn brown tee this would look great. I have been wearing this one a few times and I've been wearing this one while my hair has been up so you focus more on the lips This is my second favourite one out of the sleek pack.



The third one is 'Rioja red' as it has red in it's name of course you get the idea that it's red!
It's not one of your deep red's you see a lot of but it's a light red with a slight orange tone to it. This would look great either Autumn or Winter time! you can wear this lip cream with mustard jumpers, white shirts or even a fluffy snowy white jumper. I haven't worn this 'Rioja red' out yet but i'm sure I will!

The last lip cream is my everyday favourite 'Birthday suit' I've mentioned this lip cream a few time's before on my blog as it's the colour I always go back too, plus the colour is such a nice shade. This shade is a light brown nude, which looks amazing with anything you wear. I wear this shade pretty much everyday. You only need to apply one coat as it's very pigmented, but you can apply two coats if you want your shade to stand out more.


Overall I love all of these sleek matte me lip creams, also the products are amazing to apply they glide on in one smooth application, I first apply the bottom lip then the top after wards, this takes a few seconds to dry to get that matte finish. Then I apply a soft lipgloss on top just to make my lips less drying. Doing it this way makes my lips stay put this colour all day! even when i'm drinking green tea or water! That's why I always stick with the matte me's as the products does what it says on the box and stays on for hours without the product flaking on your lips.
I highly recommend you to try these out. Go to your local boots or superdrug , find the the testers test them on your hand and see what shade is best for you. Or if you want to see how good they are test some on your arm leave it for a good few hours go shopping then check your arm to see if the product is still on your arm. Which I highly sure it is. Then see what shade you want to go for, it takes a while for the product to come off your lips with a makeup wipe as the product is so pigmented and matte that it stays on your lips for hours making it harder to budge which is great as you want it to stay on all day . So out of the four my favourites in order is 'Birthday suit' then ' Velvet slipper', 'Old hollywood', then the 'Rioja Red. I do love them all and I highly recommend you to try these beautys out or get your family or friends the perfect gifts this Christmas and buy them this gift set they will love it!





Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...