Thursday 7 February 2019

How to keep yourself motivated



My few ways to keep motivated 



Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a mother, making sure my home is all up to scratch/ clean, working and it goes on, anyway i thought its about time to finally talk to you guys how I've been keeping myself motivated and fully awake during busy early days/ not so busy and what i do to keep myself on my feet. 

First off when i don't have work and my daughter gets in to school, i get up at 7.00AM, go for a quick shower, get myself ready for the day, its too 7:45 then i wake up my daughter, go and get her breakfast, let her watch some telly for a little awhile then she tends to play with a few of her toys in the living room before getting washed and dressed, once shes finished with her breakfast she then goes in the bathroom has a quick wash, get changed, make her hair all tidy then woah its time to take her to school, once i've dropped her off, i haven't got work on that day i come home get my comfy/ gym gear on and go for adventure walk/ run ( or run in to town and pay bills) , find somewhere to stop and take some photo's of nature, i love photography, i studied it in college and have loved it ever since, if you can find something that you love doing do it even if its just for a hobby that makes you go the extra mile, one i know walking for an hour or so to get to somewhere where i can find a beautiful place to stop and take it in, i know i'm getting the exercise also 2 its something i love doing as i'm also capturing nature and my surrounding.
Plus once I've done all of my shopping/ pay bills etc it's lovely just to get out in a peaceful place and take it all in. Here's a few photo's i captured i mean who wouldn't want to walk all the way to a peaceful spot?!





















Another way to help you get motivated if you can't get motivated of running or walking .. is to believe or not purchase clothes you will feel motivated in/ comfortable in! i highly recommend this, i do own a fairly amount of ''gym'' wear that i feel comfortable in, i had a trip to primark last month with my daughter as i love the collab they've done with Alice 'Aliveliving' range which is absolute stunning and great for people who don't want to spend fortune on gym clothes and also if your just starting at a new gym or getting in to fitness and you don't know what makes you feel good or what kinda gym wear your in too then Primark is the one to try it all out as its affordable. 
I found a few pieces i loved in there, there was a grey and pink pastel long sleeve crop top, they also do the bottoms to match too which is amazing, anyway i tried on the pastel pink and grey with the new jogging bottoms with the stripes she hasn't long put out which i think looked stunning as a combo plus the top isn't too thick and it's so pretty that you can wear it to the gym or go for a walk and feel good in it.
Then i tried on the bright green crop jumper, ok.. so i never wear bright clothing but this has made me change my mind about bright neon clothes.. i had to buy it, it makes you look fully awake, more active and also i felt good in it, this jumper is perfect if its slightly chilly out side and you do want to go for that run but want something on your arms, I've been wearing this a lot ever since and it's great it's change my mind about neon active clothing. 




So yeah if you need a boost on getting yourself out there to get some exercise then i recommend you to head to primark and try out there leisure wear as i do think if you feel comfortable in the clothing your wearing then it will make you want to go and do it.]Another way to make you stick to it is to time yourself, see how long it take to run/ walk to the park, to a nature reserve, town, around the block wherever and keep pushing yourself and see if you can get there faster over the period of time or add an extra mile to your journey and even track how many steps you've done you can do this on your phone and get a tracker or even a smart watch which will tell you how many steps you've done in how many hours, minutes, seconds, how many calories you've burn etc. I own a smart watch and it's literally so good it makes me want to keep pushing myself to go further.
And of course after my run and walk and a adventure out i go and pick my daughter up and do the last bit of exercise before the end of the day, so i either take my daughter out on a bike ride, run in the filed, go for a nice long walk or even go for a jog, at the end of the day fitness is important to a lot of us and to get involved with fitness and your kids in to it is great plus you to spend quality time with them with something you all enjoy. 
                                   

                                      

                                    

I hope you have enjoyed this blog and help you pick out some bits you could do or change it around little bit, keeping yourself busy on a 'free day' does make you think on the out look of life and also helps you to get your mind set in to a few things and think positive.  Thank you for taking your time to read this, hope you come back  to read more over the next few weeks.
Michelle. 




Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...