Wednesday 30 March 2016

Sleek Matte Me review

 
 
Sleek Matte Me review

I've always wanted a liquid lipstick which isn't too glossy. The sleeks matte me lip creams are creamy at first, you apply some of the product on the bottom lip then add some on the top lip. A minute after it dries in to a matte lipstick formula!

 
I picked up the shade ''Birthday Suit'' this is such a nice dark nude shade, this does stay on all day! without any coat. I've been trying for ages to find one which will last all day and this is perfect! I apply this early in the mornings when I come back from work during the evenings its still on my lips.
 
 
You can drink cold or even hot drinks without it pressing lipstick marks on to your mug, This is one of my favourite Matte lipcream ever!. I highly recommend you to check the Sleek Matte Me lipstick creams now. I'm really pleased with this product I will be trying there other matte me creams out when I'm next in boots or superdrug again.


http://www.superdrug.com/search?text=sleek+matte+me

http://www.boots.com/en/Sleek-Matte-Me-Lip-Gloss_1393133/

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...