Thursday 8 September 2016

Outfit of the day





Outfit of the day



So in my latest blogs I mentioned I dyed my hair blonde recently you guys haven't seen it so here it is. Anyway today its pretty sunny and hot so I thought I would wear a dress as it's such a lovely day. So this dress is from Miss Selfridges, it a black dress with two layers, the first layer is a see through material and the second layer is a thick shiny material to cover up what you are wearing under the dress.
It has a chocker neck which is covered with beads going around the neck line which is pretty flattering, it has a slit just under the neck line, which gives it abit more female feel.








As it gets slightly chilly during the day I've added my Boohoo kimono, it's such a nice mandala sort of feel, it's nice monochrome design. It's so comfy, its a pretty lose fitting with wider arms so it's such a perfect thing to wear during the day time when you don't wont to wear anything too tight or warm. This goes so well with the Miss Selfridges dress. I highly recommend checking out BOOHOO if you haven't already and looking at the kimono's. You can wear this pretty much with everything and it still makes your outfit look sylelish. Love this kimono to bits.


Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...