Thursday 7 April 2016

TRESemmé defined curls



Tresemme's defined curls


I've been using my hair straighteners to curl my hair but I wanted to give my hair abit more of a curly look. I found these Tresemme defined curl tongs in boots and thought I would give them ago.

 
These heat up to 185°C, I hold these on to sections of my hair for about 5-8 seconds which isn't too long which is good if your in a rush to style your hair.

 
I first apply the tresemme heat defence and brush it through all of my hair, then I grab a section of my hair start from the bottom and roll the hair upwards, leave the tongs for 5-8 seconds then keep reaping. Then I spray a small amount of hairspray on to my curls and on to my fringe to let it all stay in place. Overall I love these they give you defined, tight lasting curls. I highly recommend these!
 
 
 
 


Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...