Thursday 7 April 2016

Khoroma beauty review



Khoroma beauty nail varnish's review 

 
Kourtney, Kim and Khole Kardashian's have there own makeup range which is called 'Khoroma' beauty so I thought I would give there products ago.


I'm loving neutral colours this year so I picked up two neutral shades of nail varnish's.
The first one is in the shade ''Buff'' this is a beige colour you apply this a few times, you do need to leave this product to dry for a while over wise they will smudge so you do need time to leave them to dry. I love this colour it goes with anything you wear.


The second shade is ''Flesh'' this is a peachy colour which also goes well with anything. These don't last long but the colours are so nice and neutral which I love and you can wear these colours to work which is a bonus.

 
I highy recommend them if your trying out nail varnish's or like changing your nail colour daily. They do a lot more colours so if the neutral's aren't for you they do other colours too also lipsticks and other makeup not just nail varnish's

 


Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...