Thursday 14 January 2016

Topshop, RiverIsland & Primark haul

 
TopShop, RiverIsland and Primark haul
 
 
 
 
^ Gold sparkled ring & shaped earrings,
This ring drew my attention right away, the sparkle stood out, I then spotted these earrings which will go great with the ring, they're not over powering.
 
 
 
 
 

 
^ Riverisland Purse
This purse is stunning, the material is sturdy, there are card pockets inside always handy on the go for people who loves to be organised (like me)
 
 
 
 
 
^ Primark coat,
The main reason to why I picked this up was because I loved the colour, I don't own red coats but I feel that this is a great staple for my wardrobe this season, I love that the fur & the gold zips adds the finish look, Defiantly one of my favourites right now, Paired with boots.. Your ready to go.
 
 

                                                  ^ Primark Sunnies,
I know your probably thinking "sunglasses this season", it has been sunny a lot this season, so I decided to buy a couple of new sunnies, I love how primark sunglasses come with a sunglass bag, so it protects them without scratches/marks.
They're pretty versatile to wear with anything, so defiantly great for just placing in your handbag, for whenever your not too sure whether its going to be sunny or not.
x

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...