Thursday 14 January 2016

Miss Selfridges Mini Haul


 Miss Selfridges Haul
 
 


 
^Halter neck floral crop top
right now I am loving halter neck style tees, this is perfect for this season teamed with a faux fur jacket & skinny jeans, the detailing is very flattering and not too bold/over the top.
 
 
^ Patterned tie up mid length blouse, versatile enough to wear with almost any bottom half i.e high waisted skinny jeans/skirt, pairing it with a leather jacket & cute little shoes.
I love the abstracted pattern on the blouse as well as the monochrome effect.
This is a very small haul but I have loads more hauls coming up so come back soon and enjoy.

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...