Sunday 19 June 2016

Small haul


Small haul


Select stripe skirt

 This skirt is so simple yet so flattering, it fits like a glove, it's so easy to get in to. I ordered this skirt online and never owned a 'Select' skirt, i wasn't sure how it would fit but I love it. 


 

This looks great with a plain basic top, I've paired this up with a dark blue long sleeve top and it looks great. I highly recommend select skirts, they are actually better than I thought. 

New Look gold earrings 

Ive never brought earrings from new look but I saw these and thought I would give them ago. They are gold triangles in a lose circle with an overall hanging from the bottom. 

 

These make your outfit look stylish and smart. These are inexpensive so I highly recommend these if your looking for stylish and a smart look budget jewellery. They grab your attention straight away and will be pairing these with a lot more outfits to come. 
 

H&M Tights

I went in to H&M and found these in the accessories part. I brought a packs to give them ago. They are perfect, they fit like a glove, they sit nicely on your legs and bum . They aren't too dark or too see through, they are just how I like them, they aren't smooth, they have a slight rough feel to them. The material is pretty thin so it's hard not to catch things on them. But overall I love them and I will keep buying these tight from H&M, I highly recommend them. 
 

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...