Wednesday 9 March 2016

XOXO sports bra's

XOXO Sports bra's 


You can either buy one or even 2 in a pack, I ordered the two pack as i thought they looked really comfy and trendy.


This XOXO sports bra is the comfiest sports bra I have ever worn, I haven't got the biggest boobs in the world, so I thought I would give these ago for when I'm exercising at home or chilling without a normal bra. This sports bra fits perfectly, doesn't dig in to your ribs, not tight, it's just the perfect fit.


This sports bra is also stylish, it's a nice grey with a black trim around the neck and bottom and the logo is in white at the bottom going around. XOXO sport wear does so many colours from white to neon colours, I would be ordering a lot more of these sports bra's and I will also be checking out there sport pants and also other underwear. I highly recommend to check there website out http://xoxo.com/

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...