Sunday 17 January 2016

Primark Haul

 
Primark Haul
 
 
 
 
 
 This monochrome shirt is perfect for work/ going out for dinner, I like that its versatile meaning you can pair it with black smart trousers or a black pencil skirt. I don't really like that its a long shirt, it would of been better if it was slightly shorter. This also looks good with the buttons undone with a basic vest under it.
 

 
I like this red shirt, because their is a lace pattern style back to it, the colour also goes with my hair, I would pair this shirt with a pair of black leggings or black trousers.
 
I really like this long sleeve top, the colour of it stands out with my red hair, I love that its a long sleeved top especially for this time of year, I would pair it with a pair of skinny jeans and black high heeled boots.
I love the top black and white shirt the most out of all of these items as you can pair this shirt with anything!
Hope you have enjoyed reading this, I will have more hauls coming soon,
X

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...