Sunday 31 January 2016

OutsiderTee



Outsider Tee

 
On this clothing line outsidertees there's loads of styles to pick from, once you found your style all of the tee's have different colours you can pick from.
This 'TOO CUTE TO CARE' tee is in big text which stands out and grabs your eye. When I received this t-shirt, I felt the fabric and thought wow! the t-shirt is really good quality. Graphic text is in fashion right now, ie Kylie Jenner has been wearing a lot of Graphic text tee's recently. It suits her, so i'm sure it will suit you perfectly.
 
 


 
 I chose 'TOO CUTE TO CARE' in small and in white, it's really oversized, so it will fit perfectly on a guy or a woman. You can tuck it in to a pair of skinnys or a even a skirt if it's too baggy and it still looks great.
Recently I've paired this awesome tee with a denim jacket and a pair of boots/vans.



I recommend this to all of my viewers, the quality is perfect, so many designs to pick from, so many different colours and it's really affordable.
This t-shirt is really comfy and looks great with anything!
Here's there clothing line and order now! outsidertees
Thankyou!
X
 


Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle Elizabeth

How to keep yourself motivated

My few ways to keep motivated  Hey guys, so i haven't posted for a little while as I've been extremely busy being a moth...